Friday, September 21, 2007

Yay for Fridays!

Well. Today was EXCITING!
I found out that my father lied about paying the phone bill... so now.... after I bought 2 books (thinking I didnt need to save the money right now) I have no money to pay it... and now its off... and I feel so incomplete...
BUT ANYWAYS.

As I was walking to my grandmothers from school to wait for Justin to get off work, Im in my own little world and what not 'cause Ive been walking for a good hour and a half.. when I hear a really loud radio from a car, the thought of it being Justin crossed my mind, but didnt really stay and connect, so I tuned out the car, when suddenly.... HONK!!!!.... comes from said car... and it WAS Justin. The little pooper scooper -_- I nearly died. Thanks to him.

So. After the near-death experience. Justin takes me to Movie Tavern and we see Resident Evil 3... so awesome. YOU MUST GO SEE IT! .... NOW!

That boy... I tell ya... hes so strange sometimes... but its so adorable. I DONT GET IT o.O
Haha.
Anyways.
Yeah...
So... Now, I have to figure out how to get $55.26 sometime soon...
This should be fun...
Damn people and their nonjobgivingselves...

1 comment:

~Gretchen~ said...

yes, but did you love your teeth today?