Thursday, September 27, 2007

Well. Its been a while.

To update.
Lets see.
Monday. Didnt do much of anything.
Tuesday, I went out with Justin. Ate at McDonalds (romantic huh? =P ), saw The Invasion (bad, dont go see it). At McDonalds. It was funny. I had just taken a drink of my Coke, when he decides to suddenly say "sex and golf"... for no reason I almost bust out laughing (if I hadnt had a drink in my mouth I would have been loud), for a good 5 minutes Im sitting there trying not to spit out my drink and trying to stop laughing. Finally I get the drink down and proceed to reply with "What the HELL?!" and he says "sex and golf.. two things you can be bad at and still have fun doing it." ....random I know, but thats why I love him (:
Wednesday. Was not a good day. I am NOT going into detail about it.
Today. Eh, it was an allright day, nothing too special, nothing bad.
Tomorrow, Justins suppose to come out here and get me from school, will he remember? Who knows... Just in case... Im going to text him and remind him (:

No comments: