Thursday, September 20, 2007

2 Months.

Today has been 2 months for me n Justin.
Woo hoo the excitement.
Haha. It really is exciting. I havent had a relationship last longer than 2 weeks- 1 month in such a long time.
Its a nice feeling. Yeah we had some problems the last few weeks, but nothing we cant get past.
It seems like much longer than 2 months, Idk why.

Anyways.
On other updates.
I went and applied at some more places today.
I got VERY annoyed. I went. Filled out the applications right there. Handed it to them. They looked it over. (I mentioned how I needed a job for many reasons, but an important one being that I need it for Marketing Dynamics in order to pass the class.) Had a short interview with me. AND THEN... told me they had NO open positions at the moment... but would let me know when they did... WTF. More than half of the places I went to did that. Its a very frustrating thing.

OH!
Yesterday, thanks to the loverly Justin, I FINALLY got to see Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.
One of the most AMAZING movies. EVER. I LOVED it. Why and how I went so long without seeing it... I will never know...

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Congrates to you and Justin!
Don't fret the applications. Things
will come around and you'll get the one you will like the most.